All of our coaches/staff are certified, accredited & are graduates of higher education for health, wellness and fitness.
Scott Stiefeld Owner/Operator Director of Strength & Conditioning
- Bachelor's of Science - Exercise Physiology
- NSCA CSCS
- USPA Certified Powerlifting Strength Coach
- Head Powerlifting Coach
- IPL Drug Tested World Record Holder
- Collegiate Wrestler
- Director of Gym Programming
- Director of Online Programming
- Director of 1 on 1, Group + Team Personal Training
Scott graduated with Honors from the University of South Florida with his bachelors Degree in Exercise Physiology, Specializing in Strength & Conditioning. Being a former collegiate wrestler, training was never really an option. Scott aims to help deliver quality programming + help with training that many do not have the luxury of receiving.
Alan Molina Co-Owner
- Bachelor's of Science - Exercise Science
- Waterman and Outdoor Enthusiast
- Gym Co-Owner
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Personal Training
Alan graduated from the University of South Florida and is now furthering his education by attending the National University of Health Sciences in pursuit of his Doctorate of Chiropractic. Focusing on corrective exercise & technique, Alan is taking an initiative with prevention.
Rachel Jimenez Elite S/C Strength Coach
- Bachelor's of Science-Exercise Physiology
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Yoga/Pilates Certified